DATE: Sunday, August 30, 2015
PLACE: 1st Avenue, Old Orchard Beach, ME (map)
RACE START TIME: 7:00 am
- INDIVIDUAL: NOW $140
AS OF 3/1 $150
AS OF 8/1 $160
AS OF 8/16 $175
- RELAY: NOW $215
AS OF 3/1 $225
AS OF 8/1 $235
AS OF 8/16 $250
- AQUA BIKE: NOW $115
AS OF 3/1 $125
AS OF 8/1 $135
AS OF 8/16 $150
Fundraising is NOT a requirement. BUT we would love you to! Our Race Beneficiary is Make-A-Wish Maine (www.maine.wish.org).
- 18 years old as of 12/31/15
- INDIVIDUAL – completing the race by yourself
- RELAY – complete 3 legs of the race with one or two of your friends.
- AQUA BIKE “NEW” – compete in SWIM & BIKE only!
PACKET PICK UP:
CHALLENGE sheJAMs Expo at OOB
Friday, August 28th 3 – 6 pm & Saturday, August 29th 10am – 6pm
- BIKE – There will be no water refill stations on the bike course for the olympic distance race
- RUN – There will be aid stations each mile. At the aid station there will be water, Gatorade Endurance & Power Gels
- This venue will be fully staffed with medical support
- Athletes may defer their Challenge Maine race entry slot to Challenge Maine the following year, provided the request is made and received on or before 60 days prior to the event.Deferrals do Not carry over beyond the next year’s race.Athletes wishing to defer, will be provided with a unique entry code, but must re-register for the event after registration opens for the following year’s event.
The athlete’s deferred entry slot is not guaranteed. Deferred athletes will not be allowed to register, if Challenge Maine closes before the athlete attempts to re-enter.
- CHALLENGE sheJAMs Triathlon will not be canceled for any reason other than severe conditions that pose considerable danger to the athletes and volunteers. Race management reserves the right to alter the course in whatever way they deem is in the best interest and safety of the athletes and volunteers. This includes, but is not limited to, shortening or changing the course, removing one of the sports, postponing the start, etc. If canceled, CHALLENGE sheJAMs Triathlon will not be rescheduled.
- If you or someone you know would like to volunteer please sign up here: