DATE: Sunday, August 24, 2014
PLACE: 1st Avenue, Old Orchard Beach, ME (map)
RACE START TIME: 7:00 am
- INDIVIDUAL: NOW $150 AS OF 3/1 $160 AS OF 6/1 $175 AS OF 8/1 $195
- RELAY: NOW $250 AS OF 3/1 $260 AS OF 6/1 $275 AS OF 8/1 $295
- AQUA BIKE: NOW $125 AS OF 3/1 $135 AS OF 6/1 $150 AS OF 8/1 $160
- All participants are required to raise $100.
- All relays are required to raise $100 per person.
- Example: 2 person relay = $200 total / 3 person relay $300
- $100 Fundraising Minimum is required by each participant
- REACH $500 You will receive a Short Sleeve Performance Shirt
- TOP 5 Fundraisers (over $1,000) will receive a Short Sleeve Performance Shirt , Custom Fleece & Free sheJAMs Membership
- TOP Fundraiser (over $1,000) will receive a Short Sleeve Performance Shirt, Custom Fleece, a Free sheJAMs membership & one Free sheJAMs training program
- 18 years old as of 12/31/14
- INDIVIDUAL – completing the race by yourself
- RELAY – complete 3 legs of the race with one or two of your friends.
- AQUA BIKE “NEW” – compete in SWIM & BIKE only!
PACKET PICK UP:
REV3 sheJAMs Expo at OOB
Friday, August 22rd 3 – 6 pm & Saturday, August 23th 10am – 6pm
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Dri Fit Long Sleeve Finisher Shirt
- Headsweats Hat
- Designer Finisher Medal
- Personalized Race Rack Name Plate
- Discounts at Official Rev3 sponsors and local stores
- REV3 Timing
- BIKE – There will be no water refill stations on the bike course for the olympic distance race
- RUN – There will be aid stations each mile. At the aid station there will be water, Gatorade Endurance & Power Gels
- This venue will be fully staffed with medical support
REFUND & TRANSFER POLICY
- We will allow a transfer of registration if handled according to the policy outlined:
- Transfer MUST take place by July 23th, 2014 and submitted in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org Send an e-mail with your name, and the athlete who you are transferring your entry. We will then provide you with a code so that the new athlete may sign up in your spot. All new athletes must also fill out proper registration forms and waivers online.
- After July 23th, 2014, transfers will not be allowed. Entry fees or event participation is not transferable to another person within 30 days. No Refunds will be issued. If you sell or give your race slot away, both you and the person using the race slot are subject to a 2 year suspension from racing at any USAT or ATP Production Race.
- The new participant will be responsible for fundraising the $100 minimum. The fundraising amounts are not transferrable.
- REV3 sheJAMs Triathlon will not be canceled for any reason other than severe conditions that pose considerable danger to the athletes and volunteers. Race management reserves the right to alter the course in whatever way they deem is in the best interest and safety of the athletes and volunteers. This includes, but is not limited to, shortening or changing the course, removing one of the sports, postponing the start, etc. If canceled, REV3 sheJAMs Triathlon will not be rescheduled.
- If you or someone you know would like to volunteer please sign up here:
2012 RACE RESULTS